Thursday, September 29, 2011

IT WORKS! Revitol Scar Removal Cream � a Cream I WISH I used Years Earlier on My Scars!

Revitol Scar Cream Review. Do not buy revitol scar cream until you view this review

Video Rating: 5 / 5

IT WORKS! Revitol Scar Removal Cream – a Cream I WISH I used Years Earlier on My Scars!

Need to remove unsightly scars quickly? Are you on a restricted budget…..and the notion of spending three, four and even five hundred dollars or more on scar removal laser therapy is just WAY out of reach? In case you are anything like I once was– an effective, reasonably priced and PERMANENT scar removal cream for getting GREAT results from the comfort, convenience and privacy of your own home is ALL you need. Revitol Scar Cream is the most effective scar removal cream without a prescription and right here’s why.

Click Here To Claim Your Risk-Free Trial of Revitol Scar Removal Cream

How Does Revitol Scar Cream Work?

Revitol Scar Removal Cream works successfully in fading old scars so that they’re barely visible, and just about erases brand new scars completely. This cream is light-weight, non-greasy, and applies to the pores and skin easily and evenly. The cream dries clear on pores and skin, so nobody can actually notice it. Since it is also nearly odour-free, you can use it on at work, while travelling or anywhere. This scar removal cream is safe to use when wearing clothes, as it is not going to stain.

]]>

What Type Scars Does Revitol Cream Heal?

Revitol Scar Cream may be safely used on surgery scars, burn scars, acne scars, scars as a result of injury, stretch marks, and so on. Apply it to old scars or new scars, and with continued use, you will see a radical reduction in the appearance of scarring. I recommend rubbing it in circular motions 2-3 times a day for greatest results. You will definitely see an improvement in your scars in only a couple of weeks.

My Own Trial & Review of using Revitol Scar Cream

I purchased this cream because it was highly recommended to me for old scars, which I have, on a few different web pages I searched. At first I was very hesitant about buying yet another scar cream. I suffered badly with acne scars. The scars are a few years old, so this cream would have to be some form of MIRACLE cream to help clear them. I have always conscious of them and depend on make up to reduce their visibility. In my 3rd week of using the product, my scars began to soften. I thought I was seeing things! By Week 4 my skin got smoother and better. I was thrilled with the results. It undoubtedly helped fade my scars and I continue using it as I wish to remove them completely.

The Bottom Line on Revitol Scar Removal Cream

I was having trouble feeling confident without make-up because of the acne scars. They were extremely visible and I hated them. When I was introduced to Revitol Scar Cream, I questioned if it could really work. I am glad I made the decision to try it out. In less than a month, I got results. Now with or without make-up, I feel good about myself and confident. If you would like smooth and clear skin try Revitol Scar Removal Cream and see for yourself how effective this scar treatment really is.

For more user reviews and where you can purchase it visit: http://www.RevitolScarRemovalCream.org/


Article from articlesbase.com

Question from Missii.Eii: i F’ing HATE my stretch marks!?
well first off since i can remember i was 9 when i think i started to get sligt stretch marks.

i have always been tall for my age growing up… im 17 and 175cm tall and quite built ( wide hips and shoulders also bigger feet) and i havent ever been the thinner figure id like to be..

i always hid my stretch marks unconsciously..pulling down my shirt when i feel it pulling up.. and wearing long sleeved or cardigans around friends.

i have always known the stretch marks are here forever and it wasnt til today that when i went to the shops and tried on some tops that it hit me.. i have alot more stretch marks then i had noticed.
i studied myself knew i had stretch marks on my arms but did not notice i had then on the back of my shoulders when the skin is pulled tighter.

i knew i had then around my waist (since i was younger) but didnt notice i had them going across my back and that my stretch marks from the waist were getting higher and higher. my stomach area and back and arms look like a huge mess of scars.

In the middle of trying the clothes on i stopped and just looked at myself.. put the clothes back on the hanger and left..

i came home later on and stood in front of the mirror and thought to myself how could i let myself get like this and who in their right mind would love this.

My ex boyfriend’s didnt notice them because i didnt let them.. when they put their arm around my waist i made sure they weren’t touching any skin and when having intercourse i either hid my body in blankets or had the lights off and made sure it was dark enough so they wouldnt notice.

i am planning on losing at least 15/20kg in the next 6months. and be back to a healthier weight.

i know i want be able to ever get rid of stretch marks but how could this happen to me.
( arms, thighs, behind the knees, back, stomach ) Gahh everywhere.

my 3 older sisters all over the age of 25 dont have stretch marks as bad as mine.. they have them “very” faintly on their hips and still can wear bikini’s to the beach. while i have to wear shorts and a singlet. it sucks i envy them soo much that i have them and they dont.. my mother only got them after giving birth to us 5 kids.. and my dad doesnt have them at all.. neither does my brother..

– do men like women with stretch marks or does it turn them off. i know during school the guys always said how their girlfriends or other girls have ugly stretch marks.. only if they were to see mine…

– if i lose this weight would they at least fade to a silver colour and would they stop growing wider and higer…

– does any creams “ACTUALLY” work to reduce the appearance…

– does using fake tan reduce the appearance…

– does sun baking or exposure to the sun help reduce getting stretch marks ( my tummy had never seen the sun since i was 11 or younger )

– would this happen to my kids (daughter) when i decide to have children.

Please im having a bad day and seeing my figure in a room full of mirrors has really made me want to lose weight.

Best answers:

Answer by Chenai
I’m sorry you hate your stretch marks so much, but i’ve had similar problems. Mainly just on my chest though.
Bio oil or a vitamin E cream work pretty well to reduce appearance. You can never really get rid of them fully but they work. Also, as much as I hate to suggest it… My stretch marks turned skin color (from purple) once i started tanning. I’m not suggesting you go tanning all the time or anything, just get a slight base tan at a tanning salon. Don’t go all the time! A little bit is good for you, all the time is bad!
It is genetic, but it doesn’t necessarily mean that your children will get it but it is a possability. Oh and also, if a man loves or really likes you it wont bother him at all.

Answer by Lil’ Siddiqui
i have strech marks too but a little so looked online n i read that 100% shea butter (african) combined with jojoba oil or almond oil works. it was on youtube i put the link down there. so u can try that n follow the instructions she gives. im pretty sure itll work. gud luk. also she said that u can use olive oil lyk in the video but hse found other oils that work better n i luked at her website n jojoba oil, coconut oil, almond oil, sweet almond oil also work with the shea butter. ':)'

Answer by Shawn
Hun…
The golden rule. Skin problems, vitiman E oil.

Add your own answer in the comments!

http://bit.ly/qm7qv1

No comments:

Post a Comment