Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hair Loss Transplants Mean Having a Minumum of One Hair Surgery Scar





Image by wiccked


Hair loss transplants Mean Having a minumum of one Hair surgery Scar



Sometimes the way in which hair loss transplants are advertised would make you think that there is no blood and definitely no scars left out. The truth is when you’ve surgery of any sort you will be playing a scar � even when it’s tiny. Once we grow older the body can’t heal itself as fast and people little scars can hang in there for a lifetime.



Hair surgery scars could be by 50 percent different areas. Usually only the donor area (in which the hair is obtained from) is affected but this really is in the side and/or back from the head so unless your face is shaved bald many people wouldn’t see these scars anyway.


Another place where one can find yourself with scars may be the recipient area (where installed the transplanted hair). Having scars inside your donor area is kinda accepted and expected. You’d also ordinarily have microscopic scars within the recipient area � they are virtually invisible. The issues start once the hair grafts within the recipient area don’t “take” and you are playing scarring in front and surface of your face with no hair to pay for up with.


Ask a person with scars from failed hair loss transplants and they’re going to tell you just how they’d prefer totally bald than attempting to hide the scars that everybody can easily see. I’ve had connection with this during my own family � my older brother were built with a hair surgery when he was 18 performed with a hair surgery surgeon who are able to simply be referred to as some type of escaped lunatic.


The great news is the fact that there are many excellent hair restoration surgery experts available. This option is capable of doing transplants which will build your jaw drop � the outcomes are so good. That said you’ll still have to be conscious of the scarring issue so be sure you discuss this together with your clinic before surgery.


If you would like the tiniest possible quantity of scarring (much more of them but tiny) then you will be checking out an FUE hair surgery. Most transplant surgeons offers these automatically now. Some surgeons insist that the strip incision hair surgery (cutting a bit of skin in the back from the head) remains the most practical way however, you may have a significant long scar at the rear of your face.


There’s a new kind of closure getting used for strip incision transplants known as the trichophytic closure meaning the scar left out ought to be almost invisible � but it is still a scar. There is no magic involved � only a better kind of scar.


For anybody looking over this that has existing hair surgery scars in both the donor or recipient there’s hope. Hair cloning continues to be a great bit from being widely practiced. Meanwhile though it is possible to transplant body hair on your scalp to hide the donor and recipient scars. If you would like more info about this then read the authors resource box at the conclusion want to know ,.


Using a scar from the hair surgery will probably be a well known fact of life until hair cloning becomes commonplace. Even so microscopic scars it’s still part of the procedure � you cannot pierce or cut our skin without leaving a scar.




Article from articlesbase.com


The Surgery of Scars




Price:


Question from Skinfetish: I have some bad surgery scars on my leg and abdomen but tattoos cover them. Will chicks care? Honestly?

I broke up with my GF six months ago and I want to start dating. I am 25 and have not been with anyone besides her since I was 20. Even before then I didn’t have much experience with women. I am a decent looking guy and I work out so I am lean and 6′0 and 185 lbs, but I have one issue: I have some nasty surgery scars (long stories, injuries, burns and an illness) on my leg, hip and stomach. My scars are covered with tattoos (60% of my skin is covered with plans for more) and I have a great artist but it still bothers me.


The idea of dating is weird. I hardly ever take my shirt off and when I do I get a million questions about my tattoos, my scars and it makes me uncomfortable. I used to be really confident but my ex said some mean things about the way I look. It was so bad I won’t repeat it but I will say it left me with a complex about my body.


I can’t get over this awkward feeling when I meet new women. I feel like my face is ok looking but I dread getting undressed. I don’t know if I should warn a new lady or deal with “OMG! What happened there?” when she sees. How do I break the news? Just say “By the way, I have some huge scars and lots of tattoos just so you know…”? Or do chicks even care about this stuff? Is the old adage “chicks dig scars” true? Or is it just something they say to make a dude feel better? If a guy is good looking and a good person would most ladies care? Would it be a turnoff? Or a turn on?


I am young and healthy and I feel like I should be enjoying life. I don’t like to talk about the past. It was really painful and I survived and I am physically fine now and I just want to move on. I want to date but I am scared women will be grossed out by my scars and they will want the whole story behind them that I really don’t care to share. Most chicks would get very grossed out knowing all the gory detail. It’s hard to talk about what I have been through.


How do I get over these fears? And do I have anything to worry about when it comes to women seeing my body? LADIES: If a guy’s body is nice and he’s got great tattoos would you CARE if he had some crazy looking scars? And would you care if he didn’t really want to go too much in depth explaining them all?


Best answers:


Answer by chipnsqueaky
Honestly, I don’t think ladies will be grossed out.

However, not explaining the scars shows a level of distrust, I think. If you’re to the point where you can be open and vulnerable with her, tell her. If not, well, she might be offended that you feel you can’t open up with her.


Answer by mummapink
stop putting yourself down.. you sound like a guy decent guy… and yes chicks do dig scars.. lol.. i was checking out a guys scars on a movie the other night..lol. i personally wouldn’t care about the scars, and if asked about them cum up with sum really interesting and funny story… the boyfriend i had in highschools dad had huge scars on his stomach from a fire, i asked him about it one day and he told me he was attacked by a shark… i knew he was lying and knew he didn’t want to talk about it so i left it at that.. but always asked him how the fish were biting when he got back from a surf…lol… i think your being too paranoid about it. and have made it bigger deal in your head than it actually is.. a girl won’t care when she sees how good of a guy you are.. and you said you work out too.. is that trying to compensate for the scars.. i hope you manage to get over this because you might being miss out alot while you busy worrying about this.. good luck and i wish you all the best..

xo


Answer by luvmylittlefatcat
Scars are interesting and they don’t ruin a guy’s body for me. My boyfriend has some scars on his abdomen and I didn’t make a huge deal about them when I first saw them. He has explained them to me and it fascinates me (but then again, I’m looking to work in an ER). But anyways, I would never have an issue with scars. And if you’re not comfortable going into details, it’s okay to not want to talk about it. Just explain how you feel about it. Any guy willing to admit something makes him insecure or uncomfortable is admirable.


Give your answer to this question below!

http://bit.ly/fP5zli

1 comment:

  1. Don't let scares bother you. A good woman would look beyond a scare or to.I'm 28. I got burnd when I was 1 year old. My hole back is burned the right side of my face is also burned. I bean married 6 years to a beautiful woman that loves me. If your scare bothe's a woman forget her she not the one

    ReplyDelete