Wednesday, April 20, 2011

How to Get Rid of Burn Scars ? the Scar Solution for Any Type of Scaring





Image by aelita


How to Get Rid of Burn Scars ? The Scar Solution For Any Type Of Scaring


Almost every one of us has had some kind of burns. We love to go near hot objects. I mean when we are cooking or barbecuing. It is very likely what we must have incurred some kind of burn in our lives, which has turned into an ugly scar. So how to get rid of burn scars completely? Is there any way to make this type of scars disappear completely so we have a smooth skin as if nothing really happened there before?


The answer to the above question is yes, you can treat your scars. However, you can’t really get rid of a scar completely; you can fade it as much as possible and make it unnoticeable. If it burns really bad, i use Burt’s bees doctor burt’s res-Q-ointment that helps relieve burns and bruises. You can also put vitamin e oil on it at night and it should, over time, become less noticeable


Mederma works really well for scars. Use that while it’s healing and it should be gone or less noticeable. Cocoa butter works well too. You can also use Vitamin E Ointment. That’s what most people use for their burn or acne scars. It is working pretty well. You can also go to a drug store to get a scar medication, which I doubt if it would work. It works on some people and do not work on others.


If you really want to learn how to get rid of burn scars, or any other scars you maybe having, then I suggest you get a copy of the scar solution guide. The Scar Solution Is a natural scar removal guide which teaches folks some secret effective scar removal tips which you can use to natural fade your scars and make then unnoticeable.


Click here: The Scar Solution Review To Read More about this great scar removal product, and how it can get rid of burns scars, or any other scars you are having on your body.



Getting Rid Of Scars Using The scar solution. Get rid of all your ugly scars with the scar solution review. Some of the Best natural remedies for scars, Scar Removal Products



Article from articlesbase.com


Question from musi? = ?: what is the greatest amount of physical pain you have ever experienced?

mine is when i was riding in a golf cart with my friend [she was driving] and we flipped over. i sprained my knee and had 13 scabs and a huge 2nd degree burn from the concrete. i was on crutches for a while.


what are some of your “scarred” stories?


Best answers:


Answer by kornkrazed
I’m 27 and just had my tonsils out. That tops anything I ever been thru! It’s not bad for children, but for people over 21 it is BAD. I would rather go thru child birth!


Answer by night_owl 09
When I broke my arm…I fell on pavement it hurt like heck I screamed bloody murder.

And once I was riding my scooter down a STEEP hill to deliver something, and I didn’t realize the brakes were broken…I flipped over and landed on my knees and skidded. My knees were skinned and my arms were skinned badly. I had to be wrapped up at home…I looked like a mummy. That hurt BAD. Also, I’ve had the stomach flu multiple times. Dry heaving is PAINFUL. Oh, and I sprained my leg when I was little. I had to wear a huge cast. I also got my tonsils out when I was 7. It hurt when I woke up, and for the next two weeks (at home) I could barely talk. It was torture because my throat was all scratchy and I kept clearing my throat. I couldn’t eat much- I lost a ton of weight and winded up being skinny as a rail.


Answer by ?Bugsey?
Being in labor with no drugs!


Answer by Prodigal Son
I had a huge cut along my arm, stung for hours.


Answer by carol anne
when i had to get a c-section the pain meds didn’t work as well as they should have…that hurt bad!!!


Give your answer to this question below!


Related Burn Scar Articles

http://bit.ly/gPC7qT

No comments:

Post a Comment