10 Home Remedies Get Rid Of Acne Scars Naturally
Acne scars occur when spots become inflamed or don’t heal properly. While scarring for some people seems to depend on hereditary factors or skin color, precautions can be taken to prevent scars and treatments are available to significantly reduce scarred skin’s appearance. Looking for effective home remedies to treat acne scarring? Here are some things that you can concoct in the comfort of your own home to get rid of acne and acne scars:
1. The sandalwood and rosewater paste can be used as a facial mask and can be directly applied on the scarred area. Leave the paste on for more than an hour. Wear it overnight if you can. Wash off completely with water. This is an effective method of how to treat acne scar because of sandalwood’s soothing and cooling effect on the skin.
2. You can’t simply get rid of acne scars by applying natural substances on your skin. A large part of the healing process consists of maintaining a balanced and nutritious diet that aids in the growth of new, healthy skin. Also, eating a healthy diet gives you the essential nutrients that you need to fight against infections and other types of diseases that might complicate your acne scars.
3. Select light, non-greasy, oil free make up products – there are a huge variety of foundations and powders available for sensitive skins, and many medicated varieties.
4. Fenugreek is an effective solution to how to treat acne scars. You can make a paste out of fenugreek leaves and use it as a face mask. You can also boil Fenugreek seeds in water and use the solution on acne scars after it cools down.
5. Olive oil is truly a miracle substance. It does not only make your food taste better, it also improves the condition of your skin and reduces your acne scars. Massage the oil on affected parts of your skin every day. It has moisturizing properties that soften the texture of your skin and reduce the prominence of your acne scars.
6.� Cucumber is great for helping to keep the skin smooth and supple.� Many different cosmetic beauty products often have cucumber as a key ingredient.� Also Indian gooseberry lotions and creams are great for reducing acne scaring and outbreaks.
7. Apply the juice directly on your acne scars using a cotton ball. Let your skin soak up the lemon juice for a while before washing it off with water. Lemon juice improves the appearance of dark acne scars and blemishes by lightening them.
8. Lots of people use ice cubes to get rid of their acne scars at home. Wrap an ice cube in a piece of cloth and rub it on affected areas for 10 to 15 minutes every day. This should lessen the inflammation on your skin, making it look smoother. This is one of the best natural acne treatment.
9. Tea tree oil is a great way to reduce the effects of acne scars. This oil comes directly from Australia and is used for healing acne scars and also preventing outbreaks from occurring.�
10. Aloe Vera is a commonly used natural remedy to cure acne scars. The Aloe Vera plants are famous for their magically ability to help heal scars and wounds. The juice of the Aloe Vera is very useful for helping to heal acne scars as well as to fight breakouts when they do occur.� By applying the juice on a regular basis, you can erase the signs of bad acne over time.
Article from articlesbase.com