Monday, July 4, 2011

How Do You Get Rid Of Scars And Stretch Marks? � Cheaper Alternative Scar Treatments To An Expensive Cosmetic Surgery

How Do You Get Rid Of Scars And Stretch Marks? – Cheaper Alternative Scar Treatments To An Expensive Cosmetic Surgery

I have stretch marks on my thighs from when I gained a lot of weight when I was younger and I have a lot of scars all over my legs and they look horrible! Tanning won’t cover them and I wouldn’t be allowed to have any laser surgery or nothing � I mean laser scar treatments are so expensive. Anyone know how to get rid of scars and stretch marks?

Many people in the world today have this problem. They have some kind if scars they want to treat. In this article, I will give you some few tips on how to get rid of scars and stretch marks.

Scar treatments always depend on the type of scars you have and how old they are, or how deep they are. So you should take not note of this point; how bad are your scars? Are we talking “deep pit scars that you’ve had for years?

If it is, one of the best way you would have a smooth skin again is with cosmetic surgery, either dermabrasion or ablative laser resurfacing. Recovery takes 2 weeks or more, and costs depend on how large an area you need treated. If you go with a trusted & experienced surgeon, the results can be awesome, like “baby’s butt” kind of skin.

However, that is expensive so I will give you some few cheaper alternative scar treatments here. You can get Bio-Oil at Wall Greens or any pharmaceutical stores. It’s about ten or fifteen dollars.

For stretch marks, you can try the following:

1. Moisturizers and creams. Cocoa butter or anything containing vitamin E is good.

2. Alpha hydroxy acids to exfoliate the skin, soften the skin, and improved elasticity.

3. Tretinoin or Retin-A. This compound loosens the keratin in the outer skin layers and helps to exfoliate dead skin cells.

4. Surgery to remove the affected skin. A tummy tuck is one example when surgery removes stretch marks

5- On the next page, you’ll discover a book that will teach you how to completely do away with all your scars. The above recommendations might work in treating your scars, but what helped me the most in removing all my old ugly scars were the secret strategies I learned from this Scar Removal Guide: Scar Solution.

This guide has some exciting and unique natural scar removal secrets that worked like a charm on my scars! I have recommended this guide to so many people and they all ended up clearing their scars just few months after following the recommendations in it.

Click on this link: Scar Solution Review, to read more about this guide.

Most excellent ways and tips to remove scars the scar solution. Tips for doing away with all your nasty scars, the how to fade acne scar. Some of the Best natural remedies for scars, scar treatment products


Article from articlesbase.com

http://bit.ly/mvcDYI

No comments:

Post a Comment