Thursday, March 31, 2011

Digital Scar Treatment � How to Remove Facial Scars

Digital Scar Treatment – How To Remove Facial Scars


Our face is the one that is seen first by other people and most of the time it is the impression maker. That being said, it is really frustrating to have facial scars which can be a result of acne or any other injuries to the skin. Luckily, methods on how to remove facial scars are not that complicated or difficult, with just a few natural ingredients combined with proper application and consistency, your facial scars will become less noticeable and will eventually disappear.

Click Here For Digital Scar Treatment Instant Access Now!


Lemon juice is a great bleaching agent, that’s why it is considered to be one of the most effective home remedies for scar removals, most especially the dark ones. All you have to do is to cut the lemon in half and rub it in to your scar, then massage your scar for five to ten minutes and wash it off.


You can also mix baking soda with water and massage it to your facial scars for about a minute twice a day. Then, rinse well with warm water and apply light layer of olive oil in order to help rejuvenate the tissue. This method will exfoliate the top layer of your skin and will eventually remove scar tissue.


Aside from removing your scar, shea butter will also leave your skin feeling really soft and smooth. It is also very convenient to use since you don’t have to rinse it off, just leave it on after application.� Shea butter is best used in its natural state, so see to it that you only buy high quality shea butter that has no added preservatives, ingredients or fragrances. Look for the one that has the Seal of the ASBI on the container. �


Knowing how to remove facial scars will greatly help you in combating these frustrating problems that can really affect your self esteem and confidence. You can search over the net for the best one that you find most applicable to your facial scars.


Click Here For Digital Scar Treatment Instant Access Now!



This author writes about How To Remove Scar at How To Remove Facial Scars



Article from articlesbase.com


Question from SUp? =]: is there any way to GET RID OF ACNE!!!?

Yes, another how to get rid of acne question. But seriously I have tried every thing. from A to Z and no S H I T works!! I have worst body acne than facial acne. My back is a completely messed up. I am not fat, yet i cant take my shirt off at the beach cuz im embarrassed about acne. I have pretty bad scars and I tried using a “get rid of scars” cream but it was bull s h i t. I dont know wat to do and ppl have told me a dermatologist is really expensive.

I’m just 16 nd it is ruining my social life. I mean seriously who at age 16 cant take their shirt off cuz they have acne= me.. goddamn it.


By the way i need some place were i can buy one of those t shirts guys wear for the beach. Anyone knows were to find those???


Best answers:


Answer by Hali
My acne has never been bad. Just a bump or two every couple of weeks. Go to your doctor, just the regular doctor and tell them. They will give you prescription acne medication specifically for your back or your face or both. & it works sooooo well, all the kinds they’ve given me. I haven’t had any acne in over year. (Except for that one time I passed out at my friend’s party and forgot to wash my makeup off, haha)


Add your own answer in the comments!

http://bit.ly/eSdcFJ

No comments:

Post a Comment