Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hypertrophic Scar Removal � Tips for Fading Scars Naturally

Hypertrophic Scar Removal – Tips for Fading Scars Naturally


Hypertrophic scars and the similar keloid scars are usually formed from facial pimples, cuts and burns. They have a tone which is different from unaffected skin, and they look thicker and elevated. Some scars also have a reddish pigmentation. For these reasons, many people are looking for techniques in hypertrophic scar removal.


Usually, the first advice of dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons is to wait. Hypertrophic and keloid scars are still normally innervated. They have blood vessels even if they lack oil glands. They appear elevated due to collagen, which the body produced in attempt to heal the previous pimple or wound. After months or years, the red pigmentation will disappear and the scar will begin to get smaller.


You can naturally hasten the process by massaging particular oils to the affected area. Roseship seed oil, olive oil and aloe extract can speed up the regeneration of skin cells. Tomato extract, on the other hand, can minimize the production of sebum. Sebum is a skin secretion that increases risks of pimples and scarring.


Another technique for natural hypertrophic scar removal is through proper diet and increased fluid intake. Avoid fatty and oily foods which can increase oil gland activity and sebum secretion. Proper diet and more of Vitamins E and C can promote faster shedding of keloid scars.


If you really want to remove your scars ASAP, then you can consult your dermatologist for clinical hypertrophic scar removal. The methods may include one or more of the following: pulse dye laser, topical steroid injection, surgery and silicone scar removal. However, these methods may still take at least 4 weeks before showing positive results.


Do you want to quickly get rid of your ugly scars and finally have that Scar-Free skin you’ve always wanted to have? If yes, then I suggest you use the methods recommended in the: Scar Solution Guide.


Click on this link ==> Scar Solution Review, to read more about this Natural Scar Elimination Guide and see how it’s been helping 1000s of people round the world, to effectively treat all their scars enabling them to have a clear skin tone.



The best ways and ideas to eradicate scars scar solution manual. Tips for removing all your nasty scars, the scar solution book. Some of the Most excellent natural remedies for scars, scar removal products



Article from articlesbase.com


Question from Hailey James: I have horrible bumps around my piercing- How do I get rid of them?!?

A little over a year ago I got an industrial piercing. I didn’t realize it at first, but over time, horrible bumps (I think it’s called “hypertrophic scarring?”) has formed on the ends of my ears. It is so bad that they honestly make my ears look deformed. If I can’t get rid of them myself, I’m going to have to find some medical reason to get them removed. I know people say it’s impossible to get rid of these once you have them, but I have several friends who have had this happen to them and over time they went away. Has anyone had this problem and if so, what is the fastest, best way to get rid of them?! HELP ME!


Best answers:


Answer by erika90
I too, experienced this problem. One day I decided to cut them off myself. Afterwards, I rubbed a little rubber cement on them and it sealed the wound nice and quick. It hardly scabbed over, and was much cheaper than going to a surgeon. The rubber cement was on sale and I sold the rest of the bottle to my neighbor for her son’s art project. She really thought I paid $ 20 for it. I used the money to buy some Friskies for Mr. Kitty.


Answer by Bored Again
It they won’t go away on their own then the only way to get rid of them is by removing the piercing completely, even then it might take some time and a scar fading product like mederma or bio-oil.


What do you think? Answer below!


Related Hypertrophic Scar Articles

http://bit.ly/eGjGKW

No comments:

Post a Comment