Saturday, May 14, 2011

How Chilli Peppers Can Reduce Scarring Caused by Acne





Image by Ars Electronica


How Chilli Peppers Can Reduce Scarring Caused By Acne


I was dazzled to discover lately that almost 60 million Americans suffer from acne and that 1/3 of these cases, thats 20,000,000 people end up with scarring due to the condition. The good news is that there are now many natural and safe products that reduce scarring due to acne including a wonderful new treatment based mostly on, of all things, pepper. Yes, that’s right chilli pepper based face wash has been found to clear up acne in only a few days of use and with no burning sensation or streaming eyes as you could expect from this fiery substance.


Unlike many natural remedies for severe acne which can take weeks or even months to have any conspicuous effect, Capsaicin based products have a nearly immediate impact on most types of condition. Being a natural and safe product most chilli pepper creams have little in the way of additives and oppressive chemicals which keep these products safer as well as cheaper . It win-win for you and your skin


the important component in these products is Capsaicin that has been proven to be excellent at fighting the effect of acne. It works by making a thermal reaction in the skin, opening pores and enlarging the blood flow. It also has many robust anti-microbial properties which combat the dangerous bacteria that is one of the primary causes of most acne.


Capsaicin also helps to desensitize the skin and this in turn reduces agony, swelling and inflammation associated with acne. It’s also extraordinarily profitable in dealing with circulatory issues. Naturally, then best effect of these products is that, by minimizing the time that your acne hangs around for, it eventually helps to reduce scarring of the skin. So if you’re one of the 20,000,000 acne sufferers out there you may be happy to understand that help is now available from the most unlikely of places – the chilli pepper. Just don’t add it to your next meal now!


.



If you want to know more about effective scar removal, whether its acne scarring or any other kind of scarring, then you need to get visit www.reducescarring.com. It has the best natural way to reduce scarring, guaranteed.



Article from articlesbase.com


Question from Airyline: What i’m doing wrong in my helathy lifestyle? Need to grow + reduce spots.?

Hey, okay, I have two goals.

1. I have quite a few spots on my face but i’ve noticed that my skin has smoothened and some has gone since i’ve been using Cocoa Butter Formula which is supposed to “Softens & Relieves Rough, Dry Skin. Smoothes marks and scars”. But i’m not sure why and how it is reducing my spots, unless it isn’t but somehow my spots just started going after I use it.


2. I want to grow as i’m only about 5 foot and 15 years of age, and I feel this is affecting whether I get girlfriends becasue I talk to quite a few girls and I get really really close (so close that they say all kinds of sweet wierd things) but never actually get a gf.


Anyways, in a regular day, I wake up, have a shower, using soap on my body but not my face. Then I have breakfast (nearly always cereal and milk) then go to school. At lunchtimes for school I usually have a cheese panini or toasted baguette and a calypso drink. At the end of the school day I go home and usually eat an egg and sometimes a packet of crips. I normally have about 5 chocolates a week. But recently i’ve been drinking on average 6 glasses of water a day. At lunchtimes I always play football and I actively do exercise. I put the cocoa butter cream on before I go to sleep.


I dont know whats wrong, but can anybody give me advice on how to grow & reduce spots.


Thanks


Best answers:


Answer by Sandra
Your diet is inadequate to support growth. You must start drinking a quart of milk a day, and taking vitamin supplements (multi-vitamins). You need to have some protein besides the milk, so add fish or meat, or tofu if you are vegetarian.


Wash your face with soap and water, rinse carefully. The spots are normal for your age.


Don’t give up! My uncle was a short fellow until he joined the military and they fed him properly.


Give your answer to this question below!


Related Reduce Scarring Articles

http://bit.ly/jgAmdQ

No comments:

Post a Comment