Thursday, May 19, 2011

Reduce Scars Through Microdermabrasion

Reduce Scars through Microdermabrasion


Everyone wants flawless, vibrant and zit-free skin. Smooth skin tone is hard to achieve as it can get affected by scars, blemishes, and redness due to certain factors like aging, acne, broken capillaries, excess sun exposure or so on. Microdermabrasion is the latest cosmetic treatment that can effectively reduce the appearance of scars on your face. It is a non-invasive skin exfoliation treatment that works for a variety of skin imperfections. This article will exemplify the basic features of this skin-freshening technique that has now become the most popular skin rejuvenation treatment in dermatological industry.


What is Microdermabrasion?


Microdermabrasion also known as the “lunchtime peel” is relatively a faster cosmetic procedure that can help treat wrinkles, scars, age spots, fine lines, sun damaged skin and other skin-related issues. This non-invasive treatment gently removes the top layer of skin which consists of dead dermis tissues that have been damaged by aging, sun exposure or acne. This dermatological procedure can significantly eliminate fine lines and scars from your skin while providing you with a vibrant and rejuvenated appearance.


Microdermabrasion � A Gentle Process of Skin Exfoliation


This cosmetic method is used by dermatological professionals to treat various skin imperfections. Dermatologists first determine the severity of skin scarring to provide you this gentle treatment which usually lasts for 30-45 minutes. For this treatment a powerful device is used to spray microcrystals of aluminum oxide across the skin surface. This will blast off the uppermost layer of dead dermis and leaving behind a youthful and soft skin. This treatment provides a luster to your skin and reduces the appearance of scars, age spots and wrinkles, providing you healthier and zit-free appearance.


How Does This Gentle Method Help Reduce Scars?


This gentle and non-invasive treatment helps you get rid of scars in a series of sessions. This process not only helps eradicate acne scars but also treats stretch marks, injury scars, skin pigmentation, wrinkles etc. It gently removes the scarred tissues and stimulates the process of collagen production. Increased collagen production will replace scared skin with a smooth and improved one.


Microdermabrasion � Immediate Improvement in Skin Texture


This skin exfoliation treatment provides a noticeable improvement in skin texture after the first treatment. However, after a series of sessions the new skin is visibly more radiant, rejuvenated and revitalized. Skin tone appears more even and smooth, contributing to the youthful and healthier looking skin. The exfoliation process also helps eliminate dry, scaly and rough skin, providing a softer and more hydrated skin. This non-invasive treatment also diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, enlarged pores, contributing to a firm and younger skin texture.


To conclude, microdermabrasion is the latest and more reliable cosmetic treatment used to treat a variety of skin conditions. The ultimate intention of this exfoliation process is to eradicate scars, fine lines, wrinkles and age spots. Indeed, microdermabrasion is a gentle and deep exfoliation skin care regimen that provides you soft, supple and youthful appearance.




Question from xoxo: What is a way to reduce scars?

Like SCAR scars. I have an epileptic cat and numerous times she freaks out and I get really deep cuts. Right now I have 6 about 1-inch log cuts on my hand; I have paw prints from where she would sit on my lap and tense up on my legs. Along with those I have scars from my pet rabbits who like to kick my arms or stomach. When I was younger I was sort of tomboyish in the fact I climbed a lot of trees, fell off my bike and etc.

I have recently become really self conscious about them because my friend said, “you are really pretty, except you have so many scars” and for a while people were calling me ‘emo’ and it really knocked me down.

I'm only 15 and I just want them to disappear. I can’t use makeup because I don’t have any and I can’t really go to the store and buy stuff, I'd have to ask my mom and I really don’t want to ask her because she doesn't think they are that big of a deal.


What can i do to reduce the appearance of my scars? I heard about how Vitamin E really helps. are there any different forms that are easy access that i can just rub or something to the scars?


thanks


Best answers:


Answer by Yaya
Try Bio-oil.


Answer by mandaa~
There are a lot products you can buy to help fade the appearance of scars. Good luck! Also when you’re older, you can try laser.


Answer by Divinebutterfly33759
Your best bet would be to use the Vitamin-E oil, or if you can get the bio-oil or a generic of it works just as good, i know cvs has a generic. Plus, the Vitamin-E oil is a lot cheaper.


Add your own answer in the comments!


More Reduce Scarring Articles

http://bit.ly/m4Raz8

No comments:

Post a Comment