Monday, May 23, 2011

Stretch Mark Questions & Answers

Skin Care Advice : Can Stretch Marks Go Away?

Stretch Mark Questions & Answers

More Stretch Mark please visit : http://www.healthbeautyfaq.com

A friend and I are have a debate on stretch results & pregnancy. I am planning to enjoy another child soon..?
She says you should tone up(get it flat as possible) your stomach prior to planning a baby, So you will hold less stretch marks and smaller number of a pudge. I think if your…

A friend purely bought me the Anew Clinical Professional Stretch fault smoother cream. Does it really work?
No, I’m sorry but these creams cannot really do much. It does work! My mom sales Avon and we bought some. I thought it wasn’t going to work. But I have be using…

A give somebody the third degree nearly stretch results?
My friend has stretch marks on her stomach, legs, and other places. Shes not podginess; but shes very big boned and not the skinniest. What should she do to prevent more from coming or to get rid of them? there’s no such entity as big boned…

A grill more or less stretch grades?
Hi ':)' Im Female, 14, 5′5/5′6 and 161.8 pounds. My measurements are 38-31-38. Over the past 2-3 months i have put on 40 pounds. ':(' I enjoy tiny bones and and im really tiny, or at least used to be. Even at 120 pounds i looked…

A guy near full of stretch results on his butt?
Is stretch marks common on guys? I don’t know whether I’m cursed or what but I own stretch marks all over my butt. I’m extremely self-conscious because of them (haven’t gotten intimate beside any of my girlfriends because of them). I want to get rid…

A Guy next to stretch grades?
Alright i’m 16. I’ve stayed the same weight since January, roughly -a time without having stretchmarks- and in a minute I have them on my belly, my sides and my inner-upper arms near the shoulder. What is this!? There GROWING TOO. Theres little ones that pop out of…

A interview give or take a few stretch results??
I just had a infant girl and I have horrible stretch marks on my hips stomach and thighs… any suggestions on how to spawn them less noticable. Also my after pregnancy belly, I have reasonably a bit of stretched skin, any exercises or suggestions for that??…

A interview nearly stretch grades?
Do any of you ‘guys’out there have stretch results? Wait a minute.. that sounded dumb.. a lot of people hold stretch marks.. but what my point is, how MANY have them? AND.. how do u get the impression about girls (girlfriends) having them? I dated a…

A lot of stretch grades on my boyfriend?
Halloo, I have an amazing boyfriend, who is only 14, i’m 15 ':)' Okay necessarily, he has stretch marks everywhere, i enjoy no problem with them at all! I love them! ;D But i only wondered why he has quite profusely. There under his arms, all over…

A lot of stretch results?
Halloo, I have an amazing boyfriend, who is only 14, i’m 15 ':)' Okay primarily, he has stretch marks everywhere, i hold no problem with them at all! I love them! ;D But i newly wondered why he has quite greatly. There under his arms, all over his…

A minor have stretch grades?
I’m eighteen years old. I have stretch grades around my hips and buttocks. I’m not pregnant. I’ve never sex before. My lower abdomen is big. What cause this and what should I do? It’s actually pretty run of the mill for you to have them. They don’t just come…

A passageway to gain muscle mass short getting stretch results?
I want to gain muscle because i’m way too skinny, in my belief. the problem is whenever i lift weights, it doesn’t take long since i develop stretch marks on my arms that are really ugly. is here any workout routines i can do to…

A press nearly stretch grades and inheritance?
if one of your parents has stretch marks does that denote you will get them too? are women more likely to ratify on stretch marks genetics or men?.. sorry if these question seem a bit rude im just curious. no..i’m starting a field within dermatology…and stretch marks are…

A put somebody through the mill going on for stretch grades?
so, what’s the deal? could they be avoided? i’ve read so many articles in the region of it… some say if you keep the skin hydrated regularly, (with cocoa butter or other lotions), you can if truth be told avoid getting stretch marks during…

A query give or take a few stretch-marks.?
I started developing stretch-marks on my thighs and bum. I’m sixteen but I have put on about a 2 stone over yesteryear year. So I know why they are there ':(' I wanna loose the weight FAST, but the interrogate is…are these stretch-marks reversable? Will…

A query in the region of stretch results for considerate relations.?
I have stretch marks on my lower backbone, on my waist, and around my bellybutton. I used to be much heavier, but I curently lost 30 pounds. I bought a bikini, which i normally wear with knees lengh board shorts and a cami. I…

A query more or less Stretch results during pregnancy?
I’m about 6 months pregnant and so far no stretch marks. I hold been applying lots of lotions that say they prevent stretch results and so far so good.. I weighed almost 110 lbs before getting pregnant, do you think I will gain stretch marks? If…

A query roughly speaking stretch grades?
a couple of years ago i had surgery on my leg and was not sufficiently expert to excercise. I gained about ten pounds but it adjectives went to my thighs. I now own stretch marks, and i know you can’t get rid of them. However i…

A QUESTION ABOUT MY STRETCH MARKS?
AM 16 yrs old male I AM OVERWEIGHT and something like 5′ 10″ but people have be telling me am getting skinnier . and i have stretch grades in many places.i enjoy them on my shoulders, arms , chest, and side of my stomach, but lately ive been noticing…

A QUESTION ABOUT STRETCH MARKS DURING pregnancy?
I know it’s a bit silly to wonder about stretch marks…i’m thirty two weeks and three days and i haven’t get any stretch marks yet…i use palmers cocoa butter as much as i can but lately my tummy have been itchy and i’ve scatched for two days but…

A quiz roughly speaking stretch results…?
i am starting to notice that i have completely light and small stretch marks on my boobs. i wouldn’t say-so i’m fat. i am actually greatly small and have a pretty decent stomache. i am 14, going to be 15 surrounded by four days, only weigh 105 lbs and…

A sound out roughly speaking stretch results!?
I have a 20 mth old son, and didn’t draw from any stretch marks, I had him 2 weeks rash & he weighed 5 lbs.. I am wanting to have another child, I be just wondering what my odds be of getting stretch marks this time around,…

A stretch fault have appeared on my upper thigh but I am not overweight? ?
I stretch mark has lately recently appeared on my thigh but i am not sure why. I am a 17 year old boy and I’m not overweight and enjoy never been. i haven’t grown at all for a year and…

A stretch splodge, I don`t know?
Hi, I’ve got this … crease I guess is the best way to describe it, running horizontally across my stomach, something like a half in above my belly button. I’m worried it’s a defacement and won’t go away. My posture used to be pretty bad, but I judge I’ve…

A virtuous instrument to lose fat/stretch grades?
Well. Im 15 and I have been within the weights of two-hundred for about 3 years.. 217 to be exact and the weight is slowly adding together and adding.. the stretch marks longer and longer.. I dont know what to do anymore.. Any design? within is some…

About 4months pregnant and seeing vein on stomach not stretch results but are they stretch grades gross?
i was 98 b4 pregnancy now 112 and im 5″5 idk if that have anything to do with the veins please relieve is this normal…and what are they??

healthbeautyfaq.com


Article from articlesbase.com

Find More Stretch Marks Articles

http://bit.ly/ieOJSt

No comments:

Post a Comment