Saturday, August 20, 2011

How Can I Get Rid Of Scars From A Recent Beach Outing? ? Using Palmer's Cocoa Butter And Mederma Scar Cream For Treating Scar

How Can I Get Rid Of Scars From A Recent Beach Outing? ? Using Palmer’s Cocoa Butter And Mederma Scar Cream For Treating Scars

We recently had a beach outing with my friends and i got so many scars from the corals & stones as I walked through the waters. They are everywhere from my foot, limbs, and even my hands they’ve got some, maybe when i got stumbled out of balance. They are so annoying and I want to get rid of them quickly. Please help me with your suggestions.

If you have some kind of scars on your body that you want to treat, then this article would help your out. Here are some proven and effective ways you can get rid of any type of scars, be it acne scars, pimples, burns cutting, or beach outing as the question above suggest!

You can use Palmer’s cocoa butter if you have redness and itching around the wounds, it lubricates the skin so that scars are less likely to form. If you treat your scars early they should heal well. If you still have wounds, treat them with neosporin or other medicinal ointment and keep them covered with band-aids, because wounds that don’t dry out and heal cleanly are less likely to form bad scars.

]]>

Mederma scar cream is excellent for most type of scars, Maderma cream: It’s over the counter for scars and stretch marks. Just don’t apply them on open wounds. Use it regularly until the scars fade/disappear. So just go your shop and ask, they have some stuff called Mederma and something by Band-Aid.

On the next page, you’ll discover a book that will teach you how to totally eradicate all your scars. The above recommendations might work in treating your scars, but what helped me the most in removing all my old ugly scars were the secret methods I learned from this Scar Removal Program: The Scar Solution Ebook.

This guide has some exciting and unique natural scar removal secrets that worked like a charm on my scars! I have recommended this guide to so many people and they all ended up clearing their scars just few months after following the recommendations in it.

Click on this link: Scar Solution, to read more about this guide.

The best ways and tricks to treat scars scar solution guide. Tricks for getting rid of all your unappealing scars, the how to fade acne scar. A few of the Most excellent natural remedies for scars, scar treatment products


Article from articlesbase.com

Question from Rebecca W: How to fix my sunburn?
2-3 days ago i went to the beach and i put a very cheap sunblock like 25 SPF once i got there because my friend told me i was supposed to apply 20 minutes beforehand. When I came home, i was still sunburnt and now my face is getting flaky. My nose has these brown patches of skin over pink skin. I dont have any aloe lotion because i cant drive or walk anywhere and my parents are busy working to go get any. The only thing i tried was drinking a lot of water and exfoliated with this “peeling cream” once. Will my nose be scarred? and will my face stay flaky? D: what should i do?

Best answers:

Answer by Lily Ryan
Your nose will not be scarred and your skin will not stay flaky. The best thing you can do is to apply lots of lotion. Your skin will peel and it will stop within a week usually, then you’ll be fine.

Answer by Jen
next time, but vinegar on your skin in the afflicted area as soon as possible because it prevents peeling. also, put lotion on your face and the flakes will begin to disappear. sunburns are brutal–stock up on aloe just in case you get another one! look on the bright side–at least you will tan! but also buy stronger sunscreen because you don’t want skin cancer.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Related Scar Creams Articles

http://bit.ly/pfZrJQ

No comments:

Post a Comment