Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How to Get Rid of Old Scars Naturally � Get Rid of Burn Scars, Stretch Marks, Acne Scars, and Keloid





Image by MyEyeSees


How To Get Rid of Old Scars Naturally – Get Rid of Burn Scars, Stretch Marks, Acne Scars, and Keloid


There is really no one that can boast of not having some scars. Scars are normal and we really do not have to feel bad when we have them. Nonetheless because some scars are more intense and show more than others, perhaps it could be a good thing to try doing away with them, especially if you feel they are affecting your full enjoyment of life. This article will give you some few pointers on how to get rid of old scars naturally.


1- It has been proven that a mixture of sandalwood paste and black gram paste helps reduce the depth of scars if started early. This really is an efficient Home Remedy for Scars and can you get rid of old scars naturally


]]>


2- In addition, rubbing the skin with ice cubes helps to tighten the skin. Most people do not know about this technique, but it is a good tip that can help in eliminating your old scars


3- Try using cucumber and lemon juice on your scars. This is another fine Home Remedy for Scars which has proven to do well on scars.


4- Vitamin E oil when applied on the scarred skin can do wonders for your skin.


5- To avoid deepening of the scars, apply aloe Vera gel, cod liver oil or vitamin E oil.


6- Applying cocoa butter is also a very good tip to help you Get Rid of Old Scars Naturally. This has been used by lots of people and the results are always excellent.


7- As you might already know, Olive oil has special moisturizing and healing components. It helps soften skin, smooth hair and remove scar tissue.


8- The above suggestions can go a long way in getting rid of your old scars. Nonetheless if you want to get even advanced scar removal tricks and secrets, then I suggest you get a copy of this very good scar treatment guide called “The Scar Solution”.


Click here ==> The Scar Solution Review, to read more about this guide and start taking away all your old scars naturally.



Most excellent ways and tricks to remove scars the scar solution. Tricks for taking out all your unattractive scars, the scar solution review. Examples of the Best natural remedies for scars, scar removal products



Article from articlesbase.com


Question from Stephanie: My mom is making me depressed?

Hello. I cut myself, and my school counselor figured out. She called my mom. My mom was worried about me at first, but now she pretty much embarresses me about it. Like, the other day after my therapist meeting, my mom said right out loud, ” Did you talk about your cutting?” And I got really mad. And then today we were discussing how my mom accidently burned me with a cigerrette when I was 2, and it didn’t even leave a mark, but she said ” What difference does it make? Apparently you like scars.” And my grandmother was over, and they all started laughing. I got so embarressed! What do I do to make her stop? I don’t think she understands. It makes me upset when she says these things. I don’t want to talk to her about it, though. I don’t know why, I just don’t…


Best answers:


Answer by Zachary B
Quit cutting yourself, first of all.


Everyone’s parents embarass them. My mom does that kind of thing all the time.


TRY talking to her. It might not even make a diffference, but unless your mom is really cruel, she’ll stop doing it if she knows it hurts your feelings.


Answer by Harry C
it sounds mean but if she does it again (and you have friends round )

shout at her and go off your head about it and say its your folt i did this and storm out


Answer by Mr. Toss
She sounds like a massive turd. She basically thinks that your problem isn’t something to be taken seriously. I would recommend trying to get a professional (a councilor, or something) to explain that your problem should be taken seriously and not laughed at.

I hope it stops.


Answer by Chantarella
It sounds to me like your mother is a cold fish and has no IDEA of your suffering. Somebody who cuts themselves doesn’t do it for fun. Good grief! How unfeeling of her! And to make a joke of burning you as a 2 year old is just as insane.

I think you need to open up to your therapist and begin to complain about your mother and her behavior there. Problem is- it makes us feel guilty. But it is also a path to healing.

Your mother actually sounds like a mean person.


Answer by Emily N
awwww honey… i cut myself coz my mom was duin my tits in like beyond the point of no return!! and if i was you id have a rite go at my mom id call her all names under sun! the cheeky cow how dare she announce ur bussiness like that she obviusly doesnt take this seriously, id have a right go at her


Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!


Related Burn Scars Articles

http://bit.ly/pncrb3

No comments:

Post a Comment