Acne Cream Scar Removal and Treatment
Acne scars associated with loss of tissue�similar to scars that result from chicken pox � are more common than keloids and hypertrophic scars. Using tretinoin speeds up the skin’s remodeling process and helps heal post-inflammatory changes. Acne scars is two types of tissue response to the inflammation of acne. (1) increased tissue formation, and (2) loss of tissue. Nearly 80 percent of people aged 11 to 30 years have acne, most often on the face, chest and back. Scars caused by increased tissue formation are called keloids or hypertrophic scars. The typical keloid or hypertrophic scar is 1 to 2 millimeters in diameter, but some may be 1 centimeter or larger. Hypertrophic and keloid scars persist for years, but may diminish in size over time. Accutaneä may be prescribed for severe cases. Depressed fibrotic scars are usually large scars that have sharp margins and steep sides.
They are similar in appearance to deep chicken pox scars. Superficial and deep soft scars are variable in size, and have sloping edges that merge with normal skin.
Most serious scarring is caused by the more severe forms of acne, with nodules more likely to leave permanent scars than other types of acne. Acne staining can be treated with exfoliating creams and facials. Acne scar removal cream is designed to help diminish and in some cases removing the scarring altogether that has occurred on a person’s skin after they have suffered with acne. These creams are supposed to help flatten as well as soften and smooth a person’s skin with various different ingredients. Use this acne scar removal cream with a topical Vitamin A product. Use these creams at separate times during the day. There are several topical creams in the market, claiming to be the best and most suitable. Hippocrates has developed an skin care tailored for scarring using high-potency serums.
Hippocrates treatment works on the surface of the skin, epidermis, as well as deep within the dermis layer. Hippocrates serum for treatment of acne scarring is a high potency resurfacing serum to retexturize your skin. Cellex-C is yet another acne scar removal cream that is recommended by many. Elicina cream is a natural day and night protein cream for all ages and skin colours. The product regenerates photo aged skin, reduces wrinkles, age spots, serious skin discolouration and erodes away actinic keratosis. One of the best known of the acne scar removal creams available today is Mederma. Mederma is a type of acne scar removal cream product. It is actually a gel based medication and has been very helpful in many situations. If the acne scars are brown in color you can use bleach with hydroquinone along with the acne scar removal cream.
Acne Scar Treatment Tips
1. Using tretinoin speeds up the skin’s remodeling process and helps heal post-inflammatory changes.
2. Surgical removal (or excision) of acne scars is especially effective for ice pick and boxcar scars.
3. Accutanea may be prescribed for severe cases.
4. Acne staining can be treated with exfoliating creams and facials.
5. Skin grafting may be necessary under certain conditions.
6. Lasers of various wavelength and intensity may be used to recontour scar tissue and reduce the redness of skin around healed acne lesions.
7. Hippocrates serum for treatment of acne scarring is a high potency resurfacing serum to retexturize your skin.
8.Cellex-C is yet another acne scar removal cream that is recommended by many.
9.Elicina cream is a natural day and night protein cream for all ages and skin colours.
10. Mederma is a type of acne scar removal cream. It is actually a gel based medication and has been very helpful in many situations.
Article from articlesbase.com