Thursday, June 30, 2011

Acne Scars Treatment: Reduce Those Scars and Improve Your Complexion

Acne Scars Treatment: Reduce Those Scars And Improve Your Complexion


No one wants to live with a face scarred from an adolescent battle with acne, now there are new acne scars treatment methods available that can improve your appearance. It used to be that the only options people who had suffered a bad case of acne had were face scrubbings and chemical peels. Each were painful and neither very effective but now laser surgery has improved the treatment for acne scars.


Do this first


The first step in treating acne scars is to make sure that the acne itself is under control. Most dermatologists will recommend that you wait at least six months after your last outbreak to start treatment for scars. If your scars are not very deep or are raised up, several creams and gels currently on the market can help. Acne scar treatments products which contain glycolic acid are effective when used with vitamin C. The ingredients will help clear away the dead skin and promote growth of a healthy top layer. Raised scars can be treated with a silicone wrap that will level them off.


Home remedies


There are a variety of home acne scars treatments such as the microdermabrasion home kits on the market that are available without a prescription that can help with scarring as well. Be sure if you try one to test the chemical first on a small patch of skin to make sure that you do not have an adverse reaction to it. The back of the neck is a good place to try.


Treatment for severe scars


If you have severe scarring the best acne scarring treatment might be through laser surgery. The laser peel is more effective in removing the damaged areas of the skin than the chemical peels and doctors can be much more precise. This is especially helpful when working in tight spots around the mouth, nose and eyes.


Laser resurfacing doesn't cause as much bleeding and doesn't produce as much skin irritation as some of the other methods can. Since it has not been around that long though there are no long term studies on side effects, remember with any surgery there are always some risks. It is best to discuss the different acne scars treatment options with your dermatologist to determine which might be most effective for you.



Want to know more? Click here for free information and reviews on how to reduce acne scars using an acne scars treatment. http://www.acne-scars-remedy.com



Article from articlesbase.com


Revitol Scar Removal Cream – Remove Scars, Reduce Acne Scars Treatment with Acne Scar Removal Lotion ~ 3 Jars




  • Remove Acne Scars

  • Remove Scars Caused By Surgery

  • Remove Scars From Cuts, Gashes and Bruises

  • Erase Sun Damage

  • Reduce The Appearance of Scars as Much as 20 Years Old!


Scars can be caused by a variety of factors. It may be acne from your teen years, a minor surgical procedure, or just an accident that left a scar on your skin. However you got them, you know that scars can be terribly unsightly and you just want them gone. But how do we get rid of them? After all, aren’t scars supposed to be permanent? That used to be true, but it doesn’t have to be anymore. With Revitol Scar Removal Cream you can finally get rid of those ugly scars once and for all.



Price: $ 99.95


Question from rachelkay: What’s up with my body?

I’m 15 years old. Since I was 11, I’ve had HORRID acne that’s been seemingly incurable. I’ve tried Proactiv and every other “proven treatment” and nothing has worked. The acne always shows up only on my face with no pattern and in every area. I have scarring from previous breakouts.


I started my period when I was 12 and had regular periods for about a year and then everything went wacko. Ever since I’ve had periods sporadically, sometimes up to 3 months apart, once I didn’t have one for 5. When I do have periods, they last 3 days I have constant dull cramps and a heavy flow.


Last summer I started growing facial hair. I have this horrid little mustache at the edges of my upper lip and sideburns which wrap around my jaw. The worst part is my chin, which I made the stupid decision to shave. The hair grows practically hourly and I have to shave sometimes twice a day for it to be smooth. The hair also irritates my skin and made my acne worse. Also, I have mild dandruff on my head-hair and I think I’ve lost some hairs from the front of my scalp over the past year.


I am a healthy person, but I feel degraded and sick when I think about my body and how uncontrollable it seems. Is it some kind of hormone imbalance? Or is this really normal and I’m blowing it out of proportion??


I am 5 foot 3 inches, 125 pounds. I don’t know of any family history because I was adopted.

I am not nor have ever been sexually active.

I just want to know what’s up and how to fix it.

Thanks ':)'

I’m going to the doctor in a couple days. I just want to know what I’m dealing with before.


Best answers:


Answer by Kailee
uhm…. maybe go to the doctor??


Answer by :] <3
You need to go to a licensed dermatologist and a good one. I had skin issues once and went to the derm he perscribed some shit and it went away ':)'


Answer by Flighty 1
These are the same symptoms I had at the same age and weight, but I was shorter. I was diagnosed with PCOS–Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. If you get it checked out and managed now, you won’t be my age (25) and practically traumatized by the effects on your body.


What do you think? Answer below!

http://bit.ly/jgoRlf

No comments:

Post a Comment