Monday, June 20, 2011

Acne Scar Treatment � How to get rid of Acne Scars

Acne Scar Treatment – How to get rid of Acne Scars

Are you someone who suffers from acne scars? Acne scars are the result of the skin disease commonly known as acne, which the majority of the population suffers from at least once in their life. How do you tell if it is just an acne mark or an acne scar? Well, after an acne lesion goes away (the red, inflamed bump dies down), it will leave a spot of hyperpigmentation or red skin. This is a sign that the body is healing and remodeling the skin. If one of these marks persists for over a year after you originally got the acne, it is considered an acne scar.

What are the advantages of acne scar removal? One of the most profound advantages that people who get acne scar removal experience is a much needed boost in self-confidence. They are no longer ashamed to walk around in public, and aren’t nervous about talking to members of the opposite sex. Feeling good about yourself is one of the most important aspects of health and of life in general. For some people acne scars bother them more than others; for these people I would suggest an acne scar treatment system.

Some people do not want to use a step by step system, but would rather just use an over the counter acne scar treatment that they can use themselves. This is beneficial because you can choose a product based on your skin type as well as the severity of your acne scars. Some products are stronger than others, and there are many products out there. To help narrow down acne scar treatment options, check out this list of the top 7 acne scar treatment options.

In most cases, it takes the skin up to a year to completely heal itself after an acne scar forms. This is known as the remodeling process. Don’t worry, your acne scar will become invisible with treatment in a matter of days or weeks, but deep down under the skin there is still invisible “damage”. To speed up this process, avoid sun exposure, use topical vitamin E, retinol A, and take supplemental anti-oxidants to dominate free radicals. You can start to get rid of your acne scars today, you have nothing to lose except those unsightly scars!

No more suffering from acne scars! Learn about the best acne scar treatments or check out this full acne scar removal system.

You have nothing to lose except those ugly scars! You are beautiful, so let’s show it!


Article from articlesbase.com

Question from rachelkay: What’s up with my body?
I’m 15 years old. Since I was 11, I’ve had HORRID acne that’s been seemingly incurable. I’ve tried Proactiv and every other “proven treatment” and nothing has worked. The acne always shows up only on my face with no pattern and in every area. I have scarring from previous breakouts.

I started my period when I was 12 and had regular periods for about a year and then everything went wacko. Ever since I’ve had periods sporadically, sometimes up to 3 months apart, once I didn’t have one for 5. When I do have periods, they last 3 days I have constant dull cramps and a heavy flow.

Last summer I started growing facial hair. I have this horrid little mustache at the edges of my upper lip and sideburns which wrap around my jaw. The worst part is my chin, which I made the stupid decision to shave. The hair grows practically hourly and I have to shave sometimes twice a day for it to be smooth. The hair also irritates my skin and made my acne worse. Also, I have mild dandruff on my head-hair and I think I’ve lost some hairs from the front of my scalp over the past year.

I am a healthy person, but I feel degraded and sick when I think about my body and how uncontrollable it seems. Is it some kind of hormone imbalance? Or is this really normal and I’m blowing it out of proportion??

I am 5 foot 3 inches, 125 pounds. I don’t know of any family history because I was adopted.
I am not nor have ever been sexually active.
I just want to know what’s up and how to fix it.
Thanks ':)'
I’m going to the doctor in a couple days. I just want to know what I’m dealing with before.

Best answers:

Answer by Kailee
uhm…. maybe go to the doctor??

Answer by :] <3
You need to go to a licensed dermatologist and a good one. I had skin issues once and went to the derm he perscribed some shit and it went away ':)'

Answer by Flighty 1
These are the same symptoms I had at the same age and weight, but I was shorter. I was diagnosed with PCOS–Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. If you get it checked out and managed now, you won’t be my age (25) and practically traumatized by the effects on your body.

What do you think? Answer below!

Find More Acne Scarring Treatments Articles

http://bit.ly/jvk2Yo

No comments:

Post a Comment